Monday, January 09, 2006

Went Shopping

I enjoy shopping and this weekend we actually had some money to do it. LOL

We bought a DVD tower. It will not hold all of our DVDs but we want to start to tidy up the clutter (see my 2006 Accomplishment List). Here's the long story - We received a new-to-us TV and stand from hubby's brother and it won't fit in our entertainment unit, so we emptied the unit and moved it downstairs and are using it as a toy storage system for Little People stuff. Now we have no place for all our DVDs, so we bought a DVD tower in the same colour as the TV stand. - end of long story

We bought some clothes for the kids ($8 for 2 long sleeve shirts) and the girls bought some books. I also bought a couple of books - Star Wars trilogy (Episode IV, V, VI) and Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli. I got the Star Wars books because everytime we watch the movies he talks about the books he read when he was younger and I wanted to know what he was talking about. When we came home, I went straight to reading and have read the first chapters of Star Wars IV and Messy Spirituality. I'm trying not to read to fast or else I won't have anything to read for the rest of the month.

Just some of my babbling. What books do you like to read?

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was reading somewhere about the funniest warning sections of the instruction manuals and the cd tower was the winner...

it had a picture of a guy climbing the cd tower with an x over it saying - ' do not use cd tower as a ladder'

good stuff