Friday, January 13, 2006

Star Wars Book

I just finished reading Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope. A little different from the movie and I must say that in my personal opinion I think George Lucas is much better at creating film stories than writing book stories.

Having seen the movies a few times (most recently the DVD versions), I had to keep asking my did that happen in the original movie or was that in the DVD version or did it even happen in any of the movies (maybe just my active imagination seeing Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harisson Ford acting out the scenes). There were a few parts that were changed in the movie - most to the better. I like how the book included Luke with his friends. I wish there would have been some time for Luke to mourn over the loss of his friend.

Just some thoughts I had about the book - now on to Empire Strikes Back.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: