Thursday, November 03, 2005

Good Day but Yucky

I started volunteering at my kids' school today. I had so much fun. The kids were awesome. For the morning I'm with my daughter's kindergarten class and for the afternoon I'm with a Grade 1 class. Most of the kids know who I am because I walk my children to school and they see me every morning. Also my girls are friends with them. Anyway that was the good part of my day.

Now for the bad - I feel crappy. I've had a sore throat for a couple of days (I took medicine before I left for school today). And now my head aches - an awful ache. I called hubby and asked him to bring home KFC for supper tonight because I just don't feel like cooking.

And because I feel so yucky I don't feel like writing much either, but I had to mention my wonderful day at school.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: