Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas is Coming

My girls had their Christmas party with their school friends on Saturday. We had 9 children in the house. It was great and everyone had a wonderful time. The kids were so good. I just love hosting children's parties, especially Christmas ones!!!

Sunday, we put up the tree, prelit one. I was so worried that it wouldn't work. We bought it in October from Wal-mart and we never tested it. I think I got to hang about 5 decorations - the girls did the rest and the tree looks spectacular!!! I'll add a pic when hubby downloads them off the camera. Hopefully soon.

This year is our first year doing an Advent Wreath. I've always wanted to do one. The girls like lighting the candles, but I have to do something to make it a little more exciting for them and me.

I've started creating Advent Activities too. So I'll add those here too.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: