Friday, January 26, 2007

Messy Living

Okay - most everyone who knows me, knows that I tend to lean towards the messier side of living. I have papers and books piled up; dishes waiting to be washed; dishes waiting to be put away; same with laundry. I also tend to leave my Christmas decorations up longer than most people. Actually we will be taking down the tree this Sunday (January 28th).

Well I've once again made it a goal (or just continuing in my quest) to keep a tidy house. My first step is in trying to get organized, that's probably more like my 2nd step because in reality I need to de-clutter first, so I know what I have left to organize. Once everything is organized than I will have to figure out a cleaning routine that works for me.

Maybe I'm not really messy but just hate to clean.

No comments: