Friday, August 18, 2006

Dates with Kids

Hubby and I have decided to go on dates with our 2 girls (5 & 7). We have decided to allocate 25$ per child.

On our first set of dates, I took the oldest and we went shopping at the mall – she loved it! Hubby took the youngest and they went to see a movie – a movie she wanted to see.

The next day, we switched kids and the youngest and I went shopping while the oldest and daddy went to an Art Gallery – afterward they bought some canvas, paints, and brushes at the dollar store. My youngest is still saying thank you to me and it’s been 2 weeks.

This was an awesome experience for all of us. We got to spend time alone with each child and they got all our attention. My oldest daughter discovered she likes Slushies and my youngest discovered that her and her dad have more in common. Can’t wait to do it again, next month.



Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: