Friday, December 23, 2005

CHRISTmas is upon us!!!

WOW - it's Christmas!!!

Okay 2 more days to go, but we are on our way to visit and stay with relatives for a few days, so it's CHRISTMAS for me!!!

I've noticed that there are many people who are not feeling in the "Christmas spirit" to them I say don't worry. Expect nothing (or very little) and then when something great and Christmassy does happen they will feel it.

I've learned ages ago not to put too much pressure on myself and others about having the perfect Christmas - "you know with mistletoe and ho ho ho" (to quote Lucy). If something doesn't work then I remember it for next time. I've also found that joining a Christmas community or having someone to talk to about Christmas really helps. Those people totally understand about not feeling it and feeling it.

Boy, I'm wondering if this is even making any sense. LOL

Remember the real reason for the season (so cliche yet true). Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Technorati Tags:
,

No comments: